One Day At A Time Recovery, Inc. offers drug and alcohol services to individuals seeking shelter and support in their recovery efforts. While residing in one of the many recovery houses, individuals are eligible to receive a menu of services via ODAAT’s many program services which can include; but are not limited to; case management, classes and workshops, HIV rapid testing, HIV Education and Prevention Services, Food Bank, outreach and special events.
To access the services of One Day At A Time Recovery, Inc. please call the 24 hour Crisis Hot line (215) 221- 1033.
ODAAT CCLC | 2532 N Broad Street | 215-226-7860
Programs & Services
- Addiction Recovery Counseling using a method of care which allows individuals to recover in the communities in which they became addicted with peer-based counseling groups.
- Homeless Shelters and Transitional Housing Facilities providing housing to thousands of homeless individuals each year, the majority of whom are active or recovering addicts.
- Case Management Services available to all clients helping them identify barriers and strategize solutions to support them as they move forward from dependency to self-sufficiency.
- Medical Case Management for Persons Living with HIV/AIDS client-centered services that link HIV-positive clients to necessary health coverage and medical treatments while assisting clients to maintain treatment adherence.
- HIV Prevention/Education Services offering clients and the community information and awareness of HIV and providing intervention to those in need.
- Counseling, Testing and Referral (CTR) services offering on-site rapid HIV testing in a confidential, safe environment.
- HIV Support Groups providing individuals an opportunity to meet and discuss similar concerns and to strengthen one another.
- Food Bank offering nutritious, culturally appropriate food to those affected/infected with HIV/AIDS.